1. NEW PB&J Larabar! These taste just like a peanut butter& jelly sandwich, but without the bread and convenient form. I LOVE them and even found them at TJ Maxx the other day
2. Fage 2% yogurt- usually my breakfast with some cocoa and stevia, what can I say I wake up with a sweet tooth! We recently found big containers (I think 20 ounces) at Whole Foods. You save over $2 by buying the bigger containers (I hope they come to Costco soon)!
3. Stevia extract- I was a big Splenda addict through my weight loss, not good . But then I thought there could be something wrong with my adrenals after taking an oral steroid for my asthma and chemicals were then outlawed! I tried no sweetener, but that did not work so Stevia it was. I only like the Whole Foods brand, but they do count as a vitamin towards your vitamin card.
4. Target flavored coffee- as a dwindling Starbucks addict, cinnamon vanilla nut ground coffee is def a good replacement for my skinny cinnamon dulce latte.
5. Cinnamon- I swear this was my number one weight loss tool, I put it on everything. It levels your blood sugar (a component of PCOS) and makes everything taste sweeter.
6. Whey protein powder, I am now addicted to protein pancakes! I currently use Jay Robb’s, but does anyone have any other faves? I think I am ready for a new brand.
7. ZUMBA!!! I just went to a class tonight!
8. Sriracha- I put it on stir fry, eggs, raw veggies… everything and anything.
9. Stinging Nettles- the cure for all allergies, I have tried every allergy prescription and taking two nettles just does so much more.
10. Any Teavana tea, especially the raspberry green tea.