Strawberry Mineral Water from Whole Foods (their brand), It is amazing! We attempted to order cases of it one day, and are now known as the strawberry water girls. It is better than any LaCroix flavor and even better than the grapefruit Perrier. If you have not tried it, you need to do so immediately! My mom and sister really like the Lemon Raspberry flavor, it tastes a little like raspberry lemonade but with no added sweetener.
1. NEW PB&J Larabar! These taste just like a peanut butter& jelly sandwich, but without the bread and convenient form. I LOVE them and even found them at TJ Maxx the other day
2. Fage 2% yogurt- usually my breakfast with some cocoa and stevia, what can I say I wake up with a sweet tooth! We recently found big containers (I think 20 ounces) at Whole Foods. You save over $2 by buying the bigger containers (I hope they come to Costco soon)!
3. Stevia extract- I was a big Splenda addict through my weight loss, not good . But then I thought there could be something wrong with my adrenals after taking an oral steroid for my asthma and chemicals were then outlawed! I tried no sweetener, but that did not work so Stevia it was. I only like the Whole Foods brand, but they do count as a vitamin towards your vitamin card.
4. Target flavored coffee- as a dwindling Starbucks addict, cinnamon vanilla nut ground coffee is def a good replacement for my skinny cinnamon dulce latte.
5. Cinnamon- I swear this was my number one weight loss tool, I put it on everything. It levels your blood sugar (a component of PCOS) and makes everything taste sweeter.
6. Whey protein powder, I am now addicted to protein pancakes! I currently use Jay Robb’s, but does anyone have any other faves? I think I am ready for a new brand.
7. ZUMBA!!! I just went to a class tonight!
8. Sriracha- I put it on stir fry, eggs, raw veggies… everything and anything.
9. Stinging Nettles- the cure for all allergies, I have tried every allergy prescription and taking two nettles just does so much more.
10. Any Teavana tea, especially the raspberry green tea.
Recently I have learned a lot from the many healthbogs that I follow. I figured people could learn a lot from the health problems I have experienced and how I have overcome them. Here are some of my favorite bogs: